what is mushroom compost
what is mushroom compost, Vegetable Blend Topsoil provides a stable and fertile basis for plants at any stage of growth.
what is mushroom compost, This is our best selling vegetable topsoil – it’s perfect for vegetables and raised beds. A richer blend of organic compost and dark rich topsoil brings your plants superb drainage and fertility.
Ideal for establishing new vegetable beds, improving soil fertility or installing raised beds.
The combination of soil and compost delivers excellent drainage and a rounded nutritional profile to enhance growth and yields for all kinds of vegetable plants.
- 100% Peat Free Vegetable Growing Soil
- Full of Essential Nutrients and Organic Composts
- High Organic Matter Content
- Locks in Nutrients & Moisture around Plant Roots
- Enhanced Growth & Yields
Vegetable Topsoil Specification
Our Vegetable topsoil is:
- screened to 10mm.
- a blend of a BS3882 certified sandy loam topsoil and organic soil conditioner.
- The pH is generally neutral with batches testing in the range from 6.5 to 7.5.
- 100% Peat Free